The Research Assistant Trainee will be responsible for supporting the research activities undertaken within the ICA-EU partnership, which include a mapping of cooperative actors worldwide, an analysis of legal frameworks applicable to cooperatives at regional and national levels, and several thematic researches conducted at global and regional levels. S/he will work in close cooperation with the ICA-EU Partnership Team and report directly to the International Development Director in the Coordination Unit.
The main role of the Research Assistant Trainee is to assist with the coordination activities required for the aforementioned global research processes, and to contribute to the implementation of research activities led at European level within the programme.
Key responsibilities are:
- Assist with the collection of qualitative and quantitative data from cooperative organisations and other key actors;
- Support the research conducted on legal frameworks analysis;
- Help drafting and editing the reports, papers and internal notes produced within the global and European research processes;
- Support the coordination process between the Research Officers from all ICA offices participating in the ICA-EU partnership;
- Liaise with a variety of stakeholders including cooperative organisations and external research partners;
- Monitor international development topics relevant for the programme’s research;
- When relevant, help present research findings in internal or external meetings/events.
Applications are open until the 18th of February.
Download the application pack below