...terms and conditions
What information we collect and how
- Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, email address, etc. This is used to improve the content of our site and to ensure relevance of information.
- Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual indentification number), and other technical information, which is automatically logged by our server. This is used to note your interest in our web site and to ensure any changes that are made to the site are for your benefit.
- Under no circumstances will we hold sensitive payment details, such as your card number, expiry date, unless it is required to register for one of our events. In this case, the data is transferred to an external—secure—database and not associated with your details held online. All credit card information is collected using Secure Socket Layers (SSL).
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this Web site will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To comply with legal requirements.
- To ensure accessibility onto our site.
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our products and services. In such a case, you will be offered the option to opt in/out of this service.
We do not pass the information we collect to external companies. We do however utilise a third party, Google, to track the usage and volume of users on our site. The information they collect is not in any way associated with the details we hold about you online.
- You can ask us to update or remove your personal information by emailing email@example.com or writing to us at our address below.
150, route de Ferney - CP 2100
1211 Geneva 2
Telephone: +41 22 929 88 38
Fax: +41 22 798 41 22
- You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us at the following address:
- You can send us your comments or lodge a complaint by contacting us at the afore-mentioned address. An inquiry will be held into each complaint, and the appropriate action will be taken. If the problem raised by your complaint requires a change in our policies and procedures, we will act accordingly.
Other web sites