It is with great pleasure that we invite ICA members to participate in the General Assembly of the International Cooperative Alliance (ICA) to be held online on 3 September 2020. This is an administrative General Assembly which must be convened yearly in accordance with Belgian law. The General Assembly will begin at 13:00 GMT +2 (Belgium time) and is expected to adjourn by 15:00.
The draft agenda is as follows:
|13:00||Opening of the General Assembly & appointment of the bureau|
|Approval of the Agenda|
|Approval of the 2019 Audited Accounts & discharge of the auditor|
|Re-appointment of the Auditor (RSM)|
|Discharge of the Board|
Members will have a choice to either:
- Participate in the Assembly online, or
- Designate their votes by proxy and vote online for the re-appointment of the auditor.
Full details on how to participate and the items to be approved will be provided to members on or before 3 August.
- Official Meeting Documentation: to be made available 3 August
- ICA Articles of Association & Bylaws
- Standing Orders for Hybrid General Assemblies (download below)
- Contact person:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org