Invitation to the 2018 ICA General Assembly
It is with great pleasure that we invite members to participate in the General Assembly of the International Co-operative Alliance to be held in Buenos Aires, Argentina on Sunday, 21 October 2018!
It will be organised in conjunction with the V Summit of the Cooperatives of the Americas which will be held between 23 and 26 October 2018 and visits to Argentinian cooperatives on 22 October 2018. Organised by Cooperatives of the Americas and the Cooperative Confederation of the Argentine Republic (Cooperar), the main theme of the Summit is “Cooperatives at a time of global challenges”.
You can download all the documents you need to prepare for your trip here, including:
- The ICA GA Official meeting documents 2018
- An introduction to the events during the week in Buenos Aires with a week at a glance calendar.
- Logistical details including hotel booking, registration to the V Summit of Cooperatives of the Americas, and how to apply for a visa.
- The Invitation from Ariel Guarco, ICA President.
- Visits to cooperatives on Monday 22 October and Friday 26 October.
- The programme for the V Summit of the Cooperatives of the Americas.
We strongly encourage you to visit regularly the website of the Summit for updates.
General Assembly Agenda
The General Assembly will begin at 14:00 local time and is expected to adjourn by 18:00 local time. We encourage all members to attend this General Assembly and to participate in an important discussion about how we can utilise the occasion of the 125th Anniversary of the ICA in 2020 to launch a new cooperative decade and a new strategic plan for that decade. Observers are also welcome to attend.
Do you have any questions? Download here a new document with the answers to frequently asked questions.
For more information, please contact Gretchen Hacquard, Director of Membership, at email@example.com