2020 is a historical moment for the movement as we are celebrating our 125th anniversary. We are looking for a dynamic, motivated, multi-skilled student and/or graduate in communications with a keen interest in cooperatives to support the implementation of the ICA communication actions through the different channels and campaigns.
The responsibilities include to assist in all communication-related tasks such as:
- the drafting of content for external and internal communication channels and campaigns, including social media.
- the production of communication materials to increase visibility (newsletters, articles, press releases, posters, brochures, illustrations, videos, etc.)
- the updating of the ICA’s website/s (structure, content and overall architecture)
- the organization and participation in events and debates on selected topics
- Other related tasks as needs arise
Interested candidates are asked to apply by submitting a motivation letter and a detailed CV to Recruitment@ica.coop. Please mention in the email subject your name followed by ‘Communications and Research intern’.
Deadline for applications is the 17th January 2020 (23h59 CET). Starting date is as soon as possible.
This is an intern under the framework of the Belgian Professional Immersion programme (Convention d’Immersion Professionnelle) for a period of 6 months (Belgian citizens) up to 12 months (other nationalities).
More information below: