We are looking for a motivated researcher to produce various content concerning cooperatives’contributions to achieving Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Reporting to: Strategy and statistics coordinator
- Produce various content concerning cooperatives’ contribution to achieving SDGs.
- Assist in ICA research projects concerning SDGs
- Collect information concerning cooperatives’ activities related SDGs
- Manage content on the dedicated website
- Other related tasks as needs arise
- Experience in cooperative research;
- Experience in organising research projects;
- Good understanding of cooperatives and their contribution to achieving SDGs;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Independent command of French or Spanish
Terms and conditions
- This is a part-time (15 h per week) and fixed term position for a period of 12 months.
- Starting date is as soon as possible.
- Located at the Cooperative House Europe (Avenue Milcamps, 1030 Brussels, Belgium)
- The deadline for this application is 5 July 2020 (23h59 CET).
- Interested candidates are asked to apply by submitting a motivation letter and a detailed CV to email@example.com In the email subject line, please state your name followed by ‘Research advisor’.
- Please note that due to large number of applications and our limited capacity, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.