The next ICA General Assembly will be held on 20 June 2022 in Seville, Spain, and hosted by the Spanish Confederation of Worker Cooperatives (COCETA). General Assemblies are always important moments in the democratic life of organisation and after two years of forced virtualisation, the 2022 edition promises to be exceptional.
The full agenda is in the official meeting documentation and will include important items for decision such as election of the President and ICA Board, Approval of the 2021 Accounts, etcetera. It will include a report on the activities of the ICA and take stock of the structural and institutional progress of the ICA since our last elective General Assembly held in November 2017.
The list of candidates for board election along with their bios and videos can be viewed here.
There will be no fee for participation in the General Assembly. Registration for the General Assembly is separate from the rest of the events in Seville and is only open to ICA members.
The Spanish cooperative movement is organising an event on the theme of Cooperatives: the time is now!, workshops, a gala dinner, tours, etc. from 19-22 June. Registration for these additional events has an additional cost and separate registration.
More details on the other events, visas, hotels, etc. are available here.
We hope this information will facilitate the participation process. Please do not hesitate to email:
- Gretchen Hacquard at email@example.com for questions related to the General Assembly.
- Antonina Guarrella at firstname.lastname@example.org for any other question.
- Standing Orders for Board Election 2022 – see attachment at bottom of page
- ICA Articles of Association & Bylaws
- Official Meeting Documentation – see attachment at bottom of page
- Registration and Voter Designation Form – see attachment at bottom of page
- Contact person:
Gretchen Hacquard, Director of Membership
- Email: email@example.com