We are happy to share with you that the #CoopIdentity Survey has been translated into six new languages. Aside from the working languages of the ICA - English, French and Spanish-, they are available in:
- Chinese by All China Federation of Supply and Marketing Cooperatives
- Greek by Kapa Network
- Italian by the Italian Cooperative Alliance
- Japanese by the Japan Cooperative Alliance
- Korean by the iCoop Korea
- Nepali by the National Federation of Savings and Credit Unions Limited
- Portuguese by the Organization of Brazilian Cooperatives (OCB)
The Finnish will be available very soon, by Pellervo Cooperative Center.
We thank our members and their affiliates cooperatives who have volunteered to support the ICA with translations and are helping us reach out to cooperators far and wide.
The ICA Cooperative Identity Advisory Group (CIAG) met twice this year, in January and in May and is currently planning activities aimed to deeply involve the ICA Regions. The next meeting of the CIAG will be on 19 June in Seville (Spain) ahead of the ICA General Assembly.
Find more information at https://coopidentity.ica.coop